0/8 classes completed?

I just finished CHAPTER 3 on one of my characters today and now on the loading screen I see INTERLUDE, which I'm assuming means I will need to go forth with the expansion packs. So on my character select screen it still says 0/8 classes completed. Do I have to finish the rest of the chapters, i.e. the ones from the expansion packs, in order to actually get credit for completing a class? Otherwise, what do I do from this point on? (Note that I haven't started the Ilum mission that I got from my ship, but I didn't think this was considered an actual class quest.) Thanks!

I just finished CHAPTER 3 on one of my characters today and now on the loading screen I see INTERLUDE, which I'm assuming means I will need to go forth with the expansion packs. So on my character select screen it still says 0/8 classes completed. Do I have to finish the rest of the chapters, i.e. the ones from the expansion packs, in order to actually get credit for completing a class? Otherwise, what do I do from this point on? (Note that I haven't started the Ilum mission that I got from my ship, but I didn't think this was considered an actual class quest.) Thanks!

Just wanted to bump this: I was sitting at 6/8 completed for ages, and last night I finished the Smuggler (1 of the 2 I still need), made sure I finished chapter 3, and it didn't complete. I'm still sitting at 6 out of 8.

I can tell you OP, all you need to do is complete chapter 3 to get completion, but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment, I'm not sure what's going on.

Edit: OP, was this a smuggler class you're having issues with? It's starting to look like it might be a Smuggler specific issue, but it's looking like currently, for Smuggler at least, the chapter 3 completion isn't registering. No doubt another "feature" of the new patch.

Edited by DWillikers

last december i too finished my smuggler class quests, only to then ignore the game for a while. Upon my return more recently, it didn't register as completed. But as i logged in with her, rummaged around some in her inventory and bank, finished talking to her companions, to finish their stories, and she popped right back as finished.

It didn't even register as a potential problem to be honest, seeing how it got straightened out in a single 15 minute log in as i messed her around.

@ DWillikers: Okay, thanks for the heads up. I figured that's all I needed to do as well, as in just complete the first three (main) chapters of the class story. I'm sorry to hear that you're in the same boat as I am. To answer your question, no, I'm not playing as smuggler but as a consular.

@ Spearo: Lucky! I tried to do the same with my consular but no success. As far as I know, whatever pending conversations I had with my companions thus far were already complete. (None of the companions have max influence yet, but I don't know if that matters.) I don't have any pending class quests either, but I do have some random missions as well as Ilum. I don't have access to the expansion packs either, but I also assumed that we only needed to complete the original class chapters, which were chapters 1 through 3.

I guess this isn't really a big problem for now since there's no way I'll end up getting Legendary status anytime soon, but the OCD in me is a little annoyed that it still says 0/8 class quests completed when I'm pretty sure at least one is done lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Unfortunately it did not. Even more unfortunate is that I actually submitted a support ticket a few of weeks ago and they replied that it would be fixed with 4.5 but it did not. :(

Per a post on the dev tracker, they're looking into this now. It was supposed to be fixed and marked as such on the patch notes.