Imp Agent Chapter 1 ending question

havefunsuper

He can't be killed, I'm afraid. Your options are talking him to surrender, joining him, not activating the ravagers and fighting him (causing him to escape) or activating the ravagers, disabling the ship and then fighting him (causing him to be arrested).

I played IA couple years back and I definitely remember that the Sith council was worried that one agent could kill such a powerfull sith.

Also I`ve come across some swtor site which mentioned that option... maybe they changed it...

Edited by havefunsuper

If you join him, he supposedly sends you to kill Zhorrid

The Dark Council are terrified of the idea that a "lowly" Agent can defeat such a powerful Sith as Jadus, but nowhere have I heard mention of actually killing him, just thwarting him.

If you join him, he supposedly sends you to kill Zhorrid

The Dark Council are terrified of the idea that a "lowly" Agent can defeat such a powerful Sith as Jadus, but nowhere have I heard mention of actually killing him, just thwarting him.

Haha and the sith call the jedi arrogant. This is why my main imp toon is my operative, even though overall my main is a guardian.

On topic, however, I agree the dark council is scared because a sith was defeated by an agent. Noting that defeated does not necessarily mean killed.