50 People in Stronghold Achievment

merovejec

Hi,

just wanted to post this and ask around a little if this would be possible at some time. I might be able to provide around 10 guildies, but will definitely need the rest.

We could then move on doing visits to other SHs, like I have seen the events before. Let me know, to see how many people would be interested. Please post to forum, not PM.

Thanks.

Mero, contact me here or ingame and we can try and arrange something? my guild has ops nights tue and wed on imps so that would maybe be the best night for it. To me, faction doesnt matter but i am more active on imps :D

Mero, contact me here or ingame and we can try and arrange something? my guild has ops nights tue and wed on imps so that would maybe be the best night for it. To me, faction doesnt matter but i am more active on imps :D

Ok will try to reach you on those toons mentioned in your signature

doesnt matter, the SHs are accessible both ways

Oh I ment how many imperial or republic guildees. It was a answer to your quouted text.

Set a date and we will see what happens and if we can be there.

Edited by Icestar

Oh I ment how many imperial or republic guildees. It was a answer to your quouted text.

Set a date and we will see what happens and if we can be there.

Seems the best time for this would be tuesday since that is when everyone is on. Probably wont make it this tuesday so might agree for next tuesday 17th of May. The problem is also time, people raid from 8pm but after raiding (around 10-11 pm) is probably too late

how's tuesday at like 6:30pm or Saturday around 7? i'd imagine weekends to be good for this as you can just gather people from the fleet if you are short. I know my guild is kinda dead on weekends so tuesday or sunday would be optimal but we raid 8pm onwards so it would have to be earlier then

how's tuesday at like 6:30pm or Saturday around 7? i'd imagine weekends to be good for this as you can just gather people from the fleet if you are short. I know my guild is kinda dead on weekends so tuesday or sunday would be optimal but we raid 8pm onwards so it would have to be earlier then

Well there r a lot of days when this can take place, but we could try saturday at 7 pm, but many ppl and guilds I know have a night off on saturday. We could at least make an attempt on this saturday to see how it goes. 7 pm UK time or +1?

By UK time you mean BST?

Well im in germany so 7 pm my time :) anyway, I would like to organize how this will work. I know you can group invite people into SH, but they have to be in your group. Im a noob in this, can you send out keys to people that r offline? to prepare the thing? Or are the SHs open to all by default?

Ok so for now its set for SATURDAY 14th at 7 pm.

As for the people who wanna come make sure to make your Stronghold public so that it is easily accessible. Also we will have to be communicating somehow about which SH to visit. Might have some people post the SHs names or so.

We can make groups of people but 24 is maximum so we would have to have 3 groups.

Ok so for now its set for SATURDAY 14th at 7 pm.

As for the people who wanna come make sure to make your Stronghold public so that it is easily accessible. Also we will have to be communicating somehow about which SH to visit. Might have some people post the SHs names or so.

We can make groups of people but 24 is maximum so we would have to have 3 groups.

:) Let's hope we get enough.

Are you going to split the groups rougly 17/17/16?

:) Let's hope we get enough.

Are you going to split the groups rougly 17/17/16?

Hey that depends, I have another account which i will use for this so I can be in 2 groups at once for better management, but will need someone to lead the 3rd group.

I hope people know the /j function in the game how you can join open groups yourself. For example if my toon "Meroveg" is in the group you type: /j Meroveg and you will automatically join the group. So we will just make open groups and have people join, then give them the keys and go from SH to SH.