Eternal Champoinship deco feedback

Why are they all Holos?

No one likes (or appreciates) holos of personnel decorations.

Please remove the holo effect and give them their standard appearance (like how they look when you preview the deco).

Furthermore, Also make companion decos all have normal appearances regardless of the character you're using having that companion or not.

Thoughts everyone?

Personally I do actually like them as holos; when building areas in the SH where I am deliberately trying to create a holo-image (such as in front of the holo-projector deco) I like finally having a personnel/companion deco that is guaranteed to be a holo at all times, no matter who is viewing it.

That being said, I think it would be cool to also have an alternate version of these decos available that isn't a holo. The models are obviously already fully rendered (as they appear in the preview screen) so this shouldn't need much more development work. And then you've literally doubled the amount of new decos available, and given people added incentive to keep grinding the Championship. Win for everyone! :)

That being said, I think it would be cool to also have an alternate version of these decos available that isn't a holo. The models are obviously already fully rendered (as they appear in the preview screen) so this shouldn't need much more development work. And then you've literally doubled the amount of new decos available, and given people added incentive to keep grinding the Championship. Win for everyone! :)

Yeah, best case scenario for them and also for all of the companions would be to have an always-solid and an always-holo version for each of them. Then just let people pick and choose what they want to use.

Valid and obvious points...but this is "bw" EA we are talking with here. They don't get this. Even the simplest,easiest thing to do,is way way waaay over their heads and too much for them. And if at the end of the day,it doesn't bring them money,they won't do it for long time. You see easily new pack every month,because it brings them in real money.

They can threw monthly out 4-5 reskined and renamed versions of some mounts,pets,armors,yet they can't reskin and rename wz's. They don't get that people,don't ask for new wz's with new mechanics,just redisgn existing ones on different planet.

They don't get that people want new Stronghold (which would bring them real money),where they could easily get out 1 new stronhold every 6 months.

They don't get that people want to get more decos,which they are willing to pay real money for them. Already have existing deco? Let me buy it with creds or Cartel Coins or Scraps...NOPE say "bw" EA.

They don't get that people want new Stronghold (which would bring them real money),where they could easily get out 1 new stronhold every 6 months.

They don't get that people want to get more decos,which they are willing to pay real money for them. Already have existing deco? Let me buy it with creds or Cartel Coins or Scraps...NOPE say "bw" EA.

This is also a very valid complaint, if somewhat off-topic for the thread. It's a shame we haven't had anything new since Yavin. I'd love to spend money on a stronghold. With more than 5 options, people would have to pick and choose what they're keeping and decorating, and I think we'd see a lot of diversity. People clamor for Alderaan, Manaan, Odessen, etc and by releasing a new one every 6 months, there'd be excitement, hype, cash flow.

I agree on the need for more strongholds, like others mention, but that is getting off topic.

As for the holo personnel, I am very unhappy about that. It took away the incentive to run it multiple times.

Edited by Themanthatisi

I was also a little down when I figured they are only holos.

Personally I do actually like them as holos; when building areas in the SH where I am deliberately trying to create a holo-image (such as in front of the holo-projector deco) I like finally having a personnel/companion deco that is guaranteed to be a holo at all times, no matter who is viewing it.

Agreed. :)

p.s. give us more carpets (purple!):D