Has anyone gotten a weapon tuning?

PinBotJr

I went through a hypercrate of the Plunderer Packs and got zero weapon tunings. Am I just so unlucky that 30 packs resulted in zero weapon tunings? Has anyone gotten any? Did anyone else get packs with only one item in them? are the packs broken? Edited by PinBotJr
fixing misspelling.

I've not seen them amongst the items of the pack listed in the collection window.

cause BW thinks this 1 thing from CS packs shouldnt be in collections like every other item... mostly cause they want people to pay real cash to get an effect

I got one tonight. It's annoying that they're not in collections, but I was able to send it to another of my characters by slotting it in a legacy weapon - Nico's blaster in this case, then removing it and using it in her lightsaber.

This really shouldn't be a surprise that the Weapon Tuning would have an extremely low drop rate. Not after the Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber. Bioware just loves upsetting their customers, here's some advice for future packs, don't buy them, if an item is advertised on the site don't support it by buying them cause it will have an extremely low drop rate. Edited by DarthEnrique

I got one tonight. It's annoying that they're not in collections, but I was able to send it to another of my characters by slotting it in a legacy weapon - Nico's blaster in this case, then removing it and using it in her lightsaber.

Thank you! I put it on a blaster just so I could unlock it and now I'm screwed. I could care less if my blaster has it, but I want it for my lightsaber. I'll try this!

After getting 3 in one Hypercrate I was surprised about threads like this, but I guess demand for them eats up most of the supply. Since Tunings aren't in Collections there is also a good to reason to keep at least two for dual wielding classes.