Play button is stuck faded and wont let me play on may 4th...

briange

Well as it says im unable to log in and enjoy may forth at all, please can i at least get the droid in my mail box? Please at least let me know the forth will be with me today one way or another? please ha i pay monthly for this game and im crazy bummed out that i cant play the best star wars game out there on may 4th...... I refuse to play the new battlefront even though i do own it, why would i play that garbage without any story ha come on... i just want to watch and play star wars before i go to bed but it turns out im let down by EA again. If you understand the light side of the force then you should give me that droid im looking for:) theres a hand gesture in there somewhere you can add it in where ever you feel is right. I trust in the force and know next update or even tomorrow this will probably be fixed so i will say thank you for your great work and also somehow finding ways to work with windows 10 so well ha clearly your strong in the force okay thats the last one im sorry if you have been reading this far have an awesome may forth!