Not Gaining Abilities While Leveling

JamesRand-Solo

Alright so I noticed while leveling my Sith Sorcerer I wasn't gaining any new Abilities for my toon I keep gong to my trainer or just use the Hutt Holo I got form Hutt Cartel but all my Abilities save for a few say I have to wait until the next level for them for instance I 'm at level 42 they say wait for level 43 I level to 43 now it's saying it's at level 44 and so forth. Any ideas How I can fix this would be great. Note/Update I've tried repatching and nothing worked also would like to point out this is the only chactor that has his problem others work fine Edited by JamesRand-Solo
Update

Alright so I noticed while leveling my Sith Sorcerer I wasn't gaining any new Abilities for my toon I keep gong to my trainer or just use the Hutt Holo I got form Hutt Cartel but all my Abilities save for a few say I have to wait until the next level for them for instance I 'm at level 42 they say wait for level 43 I level to 43 now it's saying it's at level 44 and so forth. Any ideas How I can fix this would be great. Note/Update I've tried repatching and nothing worked also would like to point out this is the only chactor that has his problem others work fine

How long have you been away? upgrades to existing abilities happen automatically now (since 4.0 I believe) only brand new abilities need to be learned from a trainer.