May 4th Droid

Sibras

I've logged in on May 4th but not seemed to have been issued the droid? I did resub this morning which might have something to do with it, but then again the promotional stuff all just says "all players" not subscribers

You're not the only one. I've been logging on previously this week, logged on today, no droid. Been subbed for the last couple of months, so it's not an issue with that.

They did say you'd get it *by* May 5th, so perhaps they're only going over all the eligible accounts in batches?

*TO QUALIFY FOR THE M4-I6 ZAKUULAN ASTROMECH DROID, YOU HAVE TO HAVE LOGGED IN TO YOUR SWTOR ACCOUNT BETWEEN APRIL 27, 2016 AT 12:01AM PDT // 7:01AM GMT AND MAY 4, 2016 AT 11:59PM PDT // MAY 5, 2016 AT 6:59AM GMT. THE M4-16 ZAKUULAN ASTROMECH DROID WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU VIA IN-GAME MAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD ENDS.

The small print

I was playing multiple times during that period.

Most recently, I logged in at least three times on May 3, and several times over the course of May 4, hoping to pick it up that day.

Still no droid.

Everyone I know already has it, I guess they could be working backwards from most recently created accounts to oldest, in which case, mine will be a later one to get it, but I've not met more than a couple of people who've not had it yet ingame.

Edited by Sunyavadin

I was playing multiple times during that period.

Most recently, I logged in at least three times on May 3, and several times over the course of May 4, hoping to pick it up that day.

Still no droid.

Everyone I know already has it, I guess they could be working backwards from most recently created accounts to oldest, in which case, mine will be a later one to get it, but I've not met more than a couple of people who've not had it yet ingame.

They might be doing that. Have you sent them a ticket?

And I log in this evening to see that they've changed the above text. It's no longer available to people who log in between April 27 and May 4, but now is available to anyone who logs in by May 30.

My guess is that they realised people were having this issue so extended the Astromech promotion to bring it in line with the other ones running concurrently with it.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a bit of BS if you ask me, but It still seems to be limited to Apr 27 - May4th

I saw the first two links pages that say by May 30th and didn't log in since I thought I had some time to do so...

The launcher says:

Get your May the Forth Reward, New Zakuulan Astromech Droid - Login by May 30th

The website http://www.swtor.com/may-the-fourth/reward?intcmp=sor_bwa-mkt-t-us-hp-250 says:

Log in and play between April 27 – May 30 to get your own M4-I6 Zakuulan Astromech Droid Mini-Pet!

But one little spot says:

Get your own Zakuulan Astromech Droid Mini-Pet*** plus Double XP!

and the *** says:

THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES MAY 4, 2016 11:59PM PST. REQUIRES A Star Wars: THE OLD REPUBLIC (“SWTOR”) ACCOUNT. TO RECEIVE THE M4-16 ZAKUULAN ASTROMECH DROID MINI-PET, YOU HAVE TO HAVE LOGGED IN TO YOUR SWTOR ACCOUNT BETWEEN APRIL 27, 2016 AT 12:01AM PDT // 7:01AM GMT AND MAY 4, 2016 AT 11:59PM PDT // MAY 5, 2016 AT 6:59AM GMT

Submitted an in-game ticket and got this response:

Thank you for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service. I have responded to your query in-game and, for your convenience I have included a summary of the response below in case you are unable to access the in-game mail at the moment. Please note – at times, cases and responses from Customer Support may appear blank in the in-game help portal. If you have accessed your case and are unable to see a response from us, please respond to this mail and myself or a colleague will respond as soon as possible.

I can confirm that the May 4th Droid is due to be granted on June 1.

To check back on any details of the case, you can do so at any time by logging into the game on any of your characters and opening the Help Centre. All cases you have submitted will be listed in the Request Help section, alongside the response from us. All cases are set to resolved once a response has been sent however if you would like to discuss this case further, you can do so by replying to this email or creating a new case in-game.

As always, at BioWare and EA, we strive to provide you with the world's best customer experience for the world's best games. We're always interested in hearing back from you, the player, about your experience with our Game Advisors so that we can improve our service to you.

We would appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out a short survey about your most recent support experience with us. We would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have as we're committed to making sure you always have a personal and positive connection to our game, our people, and our community.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Regards,

Kate

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

So, evidently, they are being granted on June 1st?

Edited by Palo-Len

interesting, I opened a ticket the other day asking about this and I was told that because I did not log in between the 27th and 4th I do not qualify and there was nothing they could do since it was a limited time offer... (they seemed to ignore the fact that they are advertising it as login by May 30th...)

I also found an old email that says to login by May 30th for it... so three locations, a Webpage, email, and launcher all say login by the 30th for the droid with no fine print garbage.

I know some people did indeed get the droid on May 5th...

Interested to see what happens...

I can confirm that the May 4th Droid is due to be granted on June 1.

That is a very strange response as I believe it's already been granted. At least I got mine on my alts back on the 5th I believe.

You may want to remove that review link from your post. I believe anything submitted is editable and can be done multiple times. At least it used to be.

Got it today. It wasn't granted at the same time as the subscriber vehicle so I sent a ticket. That was replied to and included the item but... it seems I was premature as a mail was received automatically on log on today with the replied message being timestamped as being received in the box 6 hours previously. Fast and good customer service. Checking on alts the auto mail is received automatically on log on as well. Really glad they extended the offer as I couldn't log in game in time due to patching because I only checked for offers on the 4th. Thank you.

so you didn't log in between 27th and 4th?

I saw the email saying until the 30th so figured I didn't have to jump on for a few bit, and customer service told me that I didn't qualify cause of not logging in between the 27th and 4th...