The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion: Wriggler Companion

Hello Developers and anyone else whom may be reading this. Here is my humble suggestion for the next Cartel Market Companion. The Wriggler. Now those who may not what a wriggler is here is a artistic rendering of one.

http://imgur.com/6mk0jUv

They can be found on the world of Asation. They hail from a place known as Beyond. Locked away their millennia ago by the Gree. The Dread Masters attempted and succeeded in opening a portal to beyond and summoned a fully developed wriggler known as Lotek. Imitations of them have also been seen on Oricon. Spawned into existence by the Dread Masters use of the Dread Seed. Dread Master Bestia herself calls upon them to defend her while engaging her in the Dread Palace.

So why a Wriggler Companion you ask? Well if one of the most advances civilizations in the universe acknowledged the threat they possessed as well as some of the most cunning and powerful individuals in the universe it would be fitting for them to be a sought after companion. While Lotek was booted back to Beyond it was after she birthed several waves of Wrigglers. Wrigglers that could easily have been found on Asation and picked up by War Beast Trainers. Or even by GSI who sell fully functioning Seeds Of Rage as like were used on Oricon where Corruption Wrigglers were. They are also the near the perfect size to be a Companion so very little tweak would have to happen there to implement them in the game. They have unique animations that could be applied to the current animal companion skill sets including spitting for healing.

Idea's for companion trick.

Level 10 Affection. The Worm! Drop's on it's belly and does the worm and "Wriggles" around!

So that is my bid. Please please please add them as a companion or as a customization for a current companion! ( Or even as as mount but that's just me being greedy :) )

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Darth-Malice

I think the Wriggler pets are among the cutest, especially with the way they yawn and preen themselves with their claws. So a big Wriggler companion would be something I'd go for. :D And it looks like it would just be a reskin of the Klor'slug companion, so it shouldn't be too hard to implement. Edited by HeatRacer

I think the Wriggler pets are among the cutest, especially with the way they yawn and preen themselves with their claws. So a big Wriggler companion would be something I'd go for. :D And it looks like it would just be a reskin of the Klor'slug companion, so it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

I agree they are absolutely adorable as mini-pets. I have all four of them myself.

• 1 month later...