NCPs missing heads, pink armour, block green eyes, and random green circular objects

Livia_Venus

I don't know how long these issues have existed as I haven't played the game in about a month but when I logged in last night a bunch on NPCs were missing their heads, not main characters or anything just the random soldiers which tend to stand around all over the place and some of the trash mobs. Additionally the top half of some of the NPCs armour was bright pink. Combined with the previously mentioned bug it was super weird just a bunch of headless soldiers in pink armour in pretty much every location I visited. Also some of the main NPCs (Lana, Vaylin, Satele) had block green eyes, like no iris or pupil or anything just the entire eye was a turquoise green colour. Also in the story chapters (I completed Defiance and Visions in the Dark) there were large circular objects, the same shade of green as the aforementioned eyes but with strings of random letters written on them, all over the place like in the middle of paths and over the top of many of the intractable objects. It wasn't entirely game breaking I could still click on the quest objects through these green objects but it was quite immersion breaking.