The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My Cartel Wishlist

Things I'd snap up from the Cartel Market in a heartbeat.

1. A Count Dooku costume and associated lightsaber for my Sith Sorcerer. (There are a couple of CM armor sets that have elements of the Dooku look, but nothing that has the whole package.)

2. A Cad Bane outfit for my Bounty Hunter. (Because making your BH dress like a Mandalorian has been done to death already. Bane is easily as cool as the Fetts; give him some love.)

3. A set of Jango Fett-style blaster pistols for both Gunslingers and Mercenaries. (I mean, just look at these things. Are they not cool? I would roll a Mercenary just to be able to dual wield those suckers.)

Things I'd snap up from the Cartel Market in a heartbeat.

1. A Count Dooku costume and associated lightsaber for my Sith Sorcerer. (There are a couple of CM armor sets that have elements of the Dooku look, but nothing that has the whole package.)

2. A Cad Bane outfit for my Bounty Hunter. (Because making your BH dress like a Mandalorian has been done to death already. Bane is easily as cool as the Fetts; give him some love.)

3. A set of Jango Fett-style blaster pistols for both Gunslingers and Mercenaries. (I mean, just look at these things. Are they not cool? I would roll a Mercenary just to be able to dual wield those suckers.)

The main problem is that all three of those characters take place long after this game

That is a true statement, but I fail to see the problem.

It would be a little like having a game set early in Ancient Egypt's Middle Kingdom period, around 1600 BC, say, and asking to let characters wear jeans and T-shirt because some people in modern Egypt wear them. (I have the time discrepancy *numerically* right, even though SW written history is on a weird schedule, and it would probably be a good idea to compress the timescale when comparing SW to our world. Perhaps fit all of SW's 25 kiloyears into about the 6000 years of Earth time that makes "written history", say 4 to one, so 3600 years before EpIV would correspond to 900 years ago, but that's still one hell of an anachronism, jeans and T-shirt in 1116 AD...)

And before you say it, I know, you can't really make this argument stick, but I propose it anyway.