Please fix this: 2V-R8 is bugged :(

Swedguy

The game thinks 2V-R8 wants to kill 3 of my Imperial characters, and that my Republic characters crushed his dreams of a better future. The problem is I have NEVER said anything bad to him on any of my characters. Please fix this bug! :(

Did you do 2 vr8 recently because I the last 2 interactions in the past month when I did light side said you gave hope to 2 vr8 for a better future. I do not know when it was fix But I think it was stealth fix. Unless this bug dos not happen on every character. Because I had this bug on 1 character and that was from the launch of kotfe, but from there not had that problem again.forgot to mention I was talking about the republic light side not sure about imperial side Edited by commanderwar

Did you do 2 vr8 recently because I the last 2 interactions in the past month when I did light side said you gave hope to 2 vr8 for a better future. I do not know when it was fix But I think it was stealth fix. Unless this bug dos not happen on every character. Because I had this bug on 1 character and that was from the launch of kotfe, but from there not had that problem again.forgot to mention I was talking about the republic light side not sure about imperial side

I did it a while ago, shortly after the launch. I haven't heard anything about it being fixed.

I did it a while ago, shortly after the launch. I haven't heard anything about it being fixed.

There are time were they do stealth Fixes with telling anyone, So unless it doe not happen on every character I think it was fix. I will try it a few more times and see