Odessen Proving Grounds Warzone only rewards 80 Comms for a win

teclado

I'm not sure if this has been reported yet. Just trying to make sure it is a known issue.

The new Odessen Proving Grounds warzone awards a maximum of 80 warzone commendations for a win rather than the standard 140 on all other maps. I believe that it also awards a maximum of 70 for a loss. So, there is very little difference in reward between winning and losing. Since the Odessen warzone pops most of the time, this slows down the gearing progression quite significantly.

With the May 4th promotion starting next week, warzones are supposed to award double commendations. This means that the Odessen map will probably award slightly more than the standard amount, assuming it just computes 2 x 80 = 160 maximum, which would be a 14% increase (20 / 140 * 100 ~= 14%). Again, since this map pops most of the time, that's not much of a bonus. It would be nice if this could be fixed before then.

Thanks!

Edited by teclado

Yes. Please try to fix this asap.. As a Republic toon on Jedi Covenant I get the new wz 9 out of 10 pops (which I hate, but a pop is a pop) and its making the gearing process incredibly grindy, I put time and effort to win, only to be rewarded half what I would get on a different warzone. Its really annoying and kinda demoralizing tbh