Not sure if it's a bug

llayles

But I can't claim my Stronghold Defender Lightsaber across characters. I tried unlocking the option from collections, but nothing happens when I click the CC button. I bought it with CM certs from the bazaar, if that matters at all.

I bought it with CM certs from the bazaar, if that matters at all.

I had the same issue with an armour set I bought ages ago that I bought from the bazaar vendor. Back then there was a discussion if those were account unlockable even if they showed up on the collections menu as being obtained. I seem to recall that armour sets and weapons were not while toys (ie the holo trainers) were.

But I can't claim my Stronghold Defender Lightsaber across characters. I tried unlocking the option from collections, but nothing happens when I click the CC button. I bought it with CM certs from the bazaar, if that matters at all.

It doesn't matter if you got it from the rep vendor.You can unlock it from Collections. Did you have enough CC?

Edited by JediRelentless

It doesn't matter if you got it from the rep vendor.You can unlock it from Collections. Did you have enough CC?

From the sounds of it it sounds like what was happening with Basic Women's Underwear and Basic Men's Trunks. Where when you had it in your collection and you would try to click to unlock it and it wouldn't appear at all, cause whether or not you have the sufficant funds it still pops up. I should know I've done it just to look at the cost of armor sets I have not unlocked yet so I know how much it cost cause each vary in CC price and it's nice to be able to plan in case I don't have enough. ;)