List of Companion Bugs.

Swedguy

I posted this in General Discussion first, but it's still very much related to bugs (Well, of course.) so here it is:

Companions have been suffering from a LOT of bugs since the 4.0 revamp. The Romance System was fixed (albeit after 4 months of people posting about it) but there's a lot more.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=848283 - Recruiting 2v-R8 - interaction bug

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=875543 - Can't romance Lana

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...t=Lana+romance - Lana Romance: What does it. (May have spoilers)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=870477 - KotFE Chapter 9 Cantina Flirt Option Gone

Edited by Swedguy

Cannot say about the rest but I know the 2 vr8 bug was fix, because about month ago I did the interaction again did light side and the interaction was correct. I also did it today and interaction was correct

That's odd. I haven't heard any official announcements about 2V. Hope this gets fixed. As for the other threads, nothing has been fixed about them.

Additionaly, these bugs haven't been adressed.

-HK-51 and Treek not gaining influence of showing customizations in their companion missions.

-HK-55 achievements missing

-general companion customizations not showing in certain cut scenes (possibly intermittently).

- companion gear not showing properly in cut scenes

-others that I know of but can't think of right now.

The Romance System was fixed (albeit after 4 months of people posting about it)...

I have no confidence that this is indeed the case since the only method we have (had) of confirming existing companion romances was Courting Gifts that have been broken for over 6 months.

To add to this

Ashara (inquisitor) male characters that romance her, cannot finish her final quest defiant. Thus locking them out of achievements, and if you start KOTFE you are locked out forever

Courting gifts not working for romanced companioms

Warbot and slug companion, missing 10/30 tricks

Add to this that Ensign Temple (and perhaps others) still speaks with Kailyo's voice when she heals you/does combat speech. I cannot believe this is STILL broken.

Someone posted in the General Forums about calling customer service and being told that Treek and HK-57 only gained affection in their companion dialogue missions for a short time, and it is on purpose that this doesn't happen anymore. I sincerely hope that this is NOT the case, but would like some verification from someone who actually knows whether or not this is true.

To add to this

Ashara (inquisitor) male characters that romance her, cannot finish her final quest defiant. Thus locking them out of achievements, and if you start KOTFE you are locked out forever

Courting gifts not working for romanced companioms

Warbot and slug companion, missing 10/30 tricks

Bioware said ashara quest will be fix in 4.4

My Jedi Knight romanced Theron in SoR, but was not given the option to romancing him in Chapter 9 despite choosing him to talk to first. I have asked at least two dozen players who report a variety of responses throughout Chapters 1-8 with regards to choosing Valky powers or not. Or being Light or Dark (my JK is Dark 1). There were Dark IV-V players who picked Valky power every time and were still able to romance him.

I filed a ticket and was of course told to go stuff myself.

Fix this, PLEASE!!!!!!!

Someone posted in the General Forums about calling customer service and being told that Treek and HK-57 only gained affection in their companion dialogue missions for a short time, and it is on purpose that this doesn't happen anymore. I sincerely hope that this is NOT the case, but would like some verification from someone who actually knows whether or not this is true.

This "short time" is difficult to believe. Unless "short" to ea/bw means over 2 years.

I've had Treek since she came out, it worked then, I left and came back 2 years later and it still worked. Only recently did the affection gain stop.

This "short time" is difficult to believe. Unless "short" to ea/bw means over 2 years.

I've had Treek since she came out, it worked then, I left and came back 2 years later and it still worked. Only recently did the affection gain stop.

Same issues. If they no longer give any influence, what is the point of talking with them beyond the token xp? Every time I use my ship Treek has that 'talk to me' triangle over her head yet no real reason to bother anymore. Thanks Bioware?

Edited by Ksilvante