Crafting Mission Discovery - removed?

Sarova

I have not got any crafting mission discoveries since patch 4.3 launched. Prior to that I got one usually every 3 or 4 missions. I have 550 on all the gathering & mission crew skills. Has the drop rate of them been nerfed or have they been removed from the game? Or have I just become very unlucky?

I have not got any crafting mission discoveries since patch 4.3 launched. Prior to that I got one usually every 3 or 4 missions. I have 550 on all the gathering & mission crew skills. Has the drop rate of them been nerfed or have they been removed from the game? Or have I just become very unlucky?

Very unlucky, sorry to say. I regularly get a lot still, infact thought they had actually increased chance to get them

My companions are all incompetent then. Great. They're fired.

If only it was possible to fire them out the air lock

Goodbye ashara! No more bugged quest for you

But back on topic, I tested last night, on alts I don't really use but have slicing.

Still regular got the discoverys

Edited by nanamaryjj

Are you using companions with decent influence levels? The missions come from -crits- in the slicing lockbox missions, so the higher your influence level with a companion, the higher your companions crit chance is.

Edited by XiamaraSimi