[EMP] <Reincarnated> is looking for you!

madeklu

Reincarnated on Red Eclipse is a social guild with 3 raiding teams.

Hard mode set teams:

The Dragon - Revan, Nim focus - Tue/Sun/Mon 8pm

Stuck It - Ravagers, Nim focus - Tue/Thur/Sun/Mon 8pm

Sheepy - Revan, Ravagers, Nim focus - Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm

The Hive - HM.

Recruitment:

The Dragon - Tank and a few DPS.

Stuck It - Not looking to add new members at the moment.

Sheepy - Not looking to add new members at the moment.

The Hive - All roles welcome. Tanks and DPS in particular.

We are a social raiding guild where progression is secondary to having fun. We value social members and the social aspect and do HM/Nim/16man raids whenever possible so everyone in our guild has a chance to experience endgame content whilst having fun.

Our main focus in this guild is to have a good time while raiding, thats it. If we aren't trying to kill our own members while raiding we're most likely tossing **** around on teamspeak if we aren't having a 80's sing along.

<Reincarnated> - Bringing the PVP back to PVE.

Feel free to visit us at: http://reincarnated-eu-re.enjin.com/forum or send me a PM

Edited by madeklu

• 2 weeks later...
What happened to all the guacamole recruitment posts? I quite liked those. Always made me hungry.

i'll let nox know he's missed. MR. Guacamole ran out so he's on holiday buying more :D

Bump.

Current needs:

Dragon: is looking for a Tank! Those interested apply on website or contact us in game!

Jaeger: 1 DPS. We'd prefer a sniper but are open for other classes. Requirements are 5k plus in combat with sufficient gear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bumpity bump bump!

Teams are looking for some additions!

we always welcome new members who wish to raid or mess around! We have scheduled raids all over the week so there's rarely a dull moment! Apply on webby or whisper us in game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bumping with new needs:

All teams are currently looking to add 1 tank each.

We have also opened Sales, prio ops and sm's for story purposes. Send Nifsmash a msg ingame and we'll sort you out!

Edited by madeklu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking to join your guild if possible, I travel quite a bit for work so would not be able to commit to everything. Will try take part where i can, I'm looking for a laid back guild that does stuff, has ts and has fun.

My Char name is DemonicSilencer, let me know if i can join, thank you!