Is Merciless Zeal bugged as lvl 50 in warzones as well? its bugged below 50.

fendergibson

Currently, when im doing warzones as a lvl 30 sentinel, my merciless zeal is not healing the amount it should.

My hp is around 12000 in warzones, so every 2% tick heal should be 240. But the healing ticks are much less then that in warzones, only around 140-160 max.

Same with Zen, it heals for less then 1% of my hp as well in warzones.

It is NOT bugged OUTSIDE warzones, therefore im thinking its a bug with the scaling on lower lvls then 50 in warzones.

So can any lvl 50 sentinels with this 2/2 merciless zeal talent confirm if their burn crits heal them for the correct 2% of their HP or not IN WARZONES?

Because right now its pretty bad even with zen up, and sentinels are squishy as ****.

Will appreciate answer. The class suffers from a good deal of bugs/clunkyness already.

Edited by fendergibson

Currently, when im doing warzones as a lvl 30 sentinel, my merciless zeal is not healing the amount it should.

My hp is around 12000 in warzones, so every 2% tick heal should be 240. But the healing ticks are much less then that in warzones, only around 140-160 max.

Same with Zen, it heals for less then 1% of my hp as well in warzones.

It is NOT bugged OUTSIDE warzones, therefore im thinking its a bug with the scaling on lower lvls then 50 in warzones.

So can any lvl 50 sentinels with this 2/2 merciless zeal talent confirm if their burn crits heal them for the correct 2% of their HP or not IN WARZONES?

Because right now its pretty bad even with zen up, and sentinels are squishy as ****.

Will appreciate answer. If this turns out to be yet another bug/flaw with the class at 50, im rolling something else or finding something else to play i guess.

its not bugged, you are not level 50 its healing you for your real HP.

This is why everyone complains about Sentinels we get people like this playing them.

its not bugged, you are not level 50 its healing you for your real HP.

This is why everyone complains about Sentinels we get people like this playing them.

Next time you try to talk down on someone and act like a smart person, dont say something that is wrong. This is a bug, but you dont seem like the sharpest tool in the shed when you dont even understand the question/issue :)

Its not healing me for my real HP, its healing me for some strange number in between my real hp and the hp i have in warzones scaled.

Outside warzones it heals for about 100 hp at lvl 30 (which is correct 2% of my hp), while inside warzones it heals for about 160 hp with 12k health scaled up, and with 12k health it should heal for 240 hp (2% of 12000 = 240, since you dont understand). So this part is 100% bugged.

The point is, if this bug also affects lvl 50s, then the whole talent is bugged, and currently flawed for pvp. Because right now its bugged/lacking below 50 in warzones, and I need to know if anyone can confirm if the talent is working with right numbers or not at lvl 50 in warzones.

Edited by fendergibson

What the previous poster said. Out of Warzones, my merciless Zeal is working exactly as advertised. In Warzones, I'm getting numbers that would make sense for ~1.4% of my total HP.

This is not a bug, it's a debuff to all forms of WZ healing (presumably to keep matches more fluid and death-filled).