Game lag time is horrible.

Scoutwalker

Same here, Jedi Covenant.

Yes, I've rebooted my computer multiple times (which shouldn't matter, but I've read elsewhere that it can help with SWTOR lag issues). No, it isn't my internet connection--I have broadband with ping under 60ms on every other game I play, so the problem is definitely SWTOR, only game with this problem.

Around January/February I was a continued subscriber. During this time I maid many attempts to contact the in game technicians; as well as calls and emails through customer support. The program was glitching up and closing me out of the game. This would accrue when I scrolled into the mini map, over missions, opened the map and scrolled over missions and if I changed settings. For months I hoped this would be resolved; after a lack of resolve I gave up on the program. I recently went on to check the program and it now works properly after maintenance. all I'm asking is composition for the time paid for that was wasted; I feel it was wrongfully taken if I could not play the game. if you're a respectable company I'm sure you would stand by this position and know it is deserved.

Around January/February I was a continued subscriber. During this time I maid many attempts to contact the in game technicians; as well as calls and emails through customer support. The program was glitching up and closing me out of the game. This would accrue when I scrolled into the mini map, over missions, opened the map and scrolled over missions and if I changed settings. For months I hoped this would be resolved; after a lack of resolve I gave up on the program. I recently went on to check the program and it now works properly after maintenance. all I'm asking is composition for the time paid for that was wasted; I feel it was wrongfully taken if I could not play the game. if you're a respectable company I'm sure you would stand by this position and know it is deserved.

Also is worthwhile to keep an eye on the known issues sticky (Link)

In-game tickets should of pointed you back to that forum for an issue like this

Symptom: Crash on Mouse over of Map with Intel Video Cards

- Workaround: driver version prior to Sep 15 appears to remove this issue

If Intel have fixed their video driver that is very good news

Edited by OwenBrooks

Same here, Jedi Covenant.

Yes, I've rebooted my computer multiple times (which shouldn't matter, but I've read elsewhere that it can help with SWTOR lag issues). No, it isn't my internet connection--I have broadband with ping under 60ms on every other game I play, so the problem is definitely SWTOR, only game with this problem.

These issues are not suited for the Bug Report Forum as per Link

If this is a ping timing issue grab http://www.pingplotter.com and set it to the servers when playing , the graph can be saved as a JPG and inserted into a post at EA Answers HQ (Link)

If you play on an East Coast server: 159.153.92.28

If you play on a West Coast server: 159.153.68.252

If you play on a European server: 159.153.72.252