Cannot charge or intercede to targets on the ledge near endzone in quesh huttball

Thelionas

Playing a Quesh huttball match as a juggernaut I tried multiple times to force charge to enemy players of various classes, as well as attempted to intercede to friendly players, who were waiting on the ledge leading to the opposing endzone. Each time, it returned an error saying "target cannot be charged at this time". I've also noticed that I'm not able to intercede to friendlies while waiting in the lobby/penalty box before warzone matches start, regardless of the map.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Had the same problem with Storm multiple times in Quesh Huttball with my Vanguard in <lvl 41 PvP , i.e. no hindering effects like electro-net present (which would result in a message cannot do this while hindered or similar). I was inter alia unable to charge a commando and a vanguard standing on the same level as me several times, i.e. there were no obstacles present (which would have anyway resulted in a "cannot see target"-message instead of "target cannot be charged at this time". Sometimes charging a player worked, the next time charging the same player in the same Quesh Huttball match did not work.