STUCK - "Defiance" Sith Inquisitor Companion quest STILL bugged with no response.

Enki

I am sure there are threads on this, as this isn't a new bug, but my Inquisitor's story progression is stuck until I can get this completed due to not getting credit for finishing the companion for legacy.

Anyone figure out how to get by, since I am getting no answer or help from any dev?

How hard would it be for a dev to just complete the bugged mission in my journal?

Is there any support ingame?

I question my choice to subscribe at times like this.

They have at least acknowledged it now, and said it will be fixed in 4.4, if that actually happens is anyone's guess since it was meant to be fixed two patch cycles ago

Only way round it is to either be a female character or refuse all romance options as a male character

If you chose to romance her, your pretty much screwed till they fix it

Find it seriously shocking such a bug hasn't be addressed sooner, since it prevents inquisitor from moving onto KOTFE

Well you can, you just don't get the legacy perk or associated achievements, which a lot are doing it for...

Unfortunately I romanced her, so now it's too late.

That's what I get for dating a jedi I guess.

I just wish a dev would complete the mission for me so I can start the Fallen Empire content I am paying for.

Edited by Enki

Unfortunately I romanced her, so now it's too late.

That's what I get for dating a jedi I guess.

I just wish a dev would complete the mission for me so I can start the Fallen Empire content I am paying for.

Same , my Inquis is stuck in limbo doing old quests, till they fix it