Alliance Proving Ground and Rishi Cove Arena Instant Death

Tekktronic

This bug is ANNOYING AS HECK. Please fix this ASAP, or at least investigate the issue. Or better yet, remove at least Rishi Cove Arena from the ranked rotation until this issue is fixed; otherwise, player ratings could be horribly, HORRIBLY skewed.

BUG:

Executing a Force Leap causes the player to get embedded or entombed into certain structures (Pillars, Crates, Bridge, etc.) and causing instant death.

SYMPTOMS:

- Player's Health goes from current amount to zero instantly.

- Chat notification of death/defeat specifically says, "<Player Name> was defeated by Kill Target (0 damage)."

- Most noticeable is that the PLAYER IS LITERALLY MELDED INTO THE STRUCTURE (I currently have no screenshots myself; however, other players may have them. Please help this post get bumped by replying and posting a screenshot of this bug)

HOW TO REPRODUCE:

Nothing definite here, only speculation; However, there is a possibility that this could be reproduced by Line-of Sighting a leaping Mara/Sent in mid-Leap (as most of my experience with this bug is Leaping to a Sage/Sorc who then uses Phase Walk, or Force Speed behind a structure. Vanguards and Guardians may also be affected - basically any class that has a leap-to-target ability.

By far, Rishi Cove Arena is notorious for this bug: a lot of times, when a Marauder or Sentinel executes a Force Leap, or a Vanguard executes their jumping attack, he/she gets embedded in structures such as crates, the bridge, and even solid rock in the Arena. This is seriously wreaking havoc on players' rankings, as oftentimes in ranked play the loss of 1 teammate most likely results in a loss of the match. I myself have experienced this a number of times, both in Rishi Cove (Rank AND Unranked) AND in Alliance Proving ground (Unranked). No other Warzone maps are affected, so it's most likely an issue with how the structures were built in Rishi Cove and APG.