Crackling Audio and Lag issue

Thraven

This issue makes the game unplayable for me. Any updates on when they might be resolved? I took a 3 month break from the game hoping it might be addressed, but it's even worse than I remember now.

But I may just be remembering it wrong as I have 30+ other games on my system that run smooth as glass.

With that said has there been any progress? Will there be any progress?

Regards,

Achyon

P.S. I read through the pages and pages of suggestions and fixes that appear to have worked for some, but it seems that I'm in the group that none of the "home made" remedies work. I even did a complete Windows wipe and reinstall not just drivers, directX, etc.

It was a past update that made the games system requirements higher and cards run hotter than usual. You should feel of your laptop/tower after a couple hours of play and you'll notice it is hotter than it should be. That said, I plan on getting a new laptop for work that should play this without a problem and I have 3 cooling pads/fan boards to keep it cool. Also if you have a program or tool that monitors the systems heat, use it.

Note: The game usually doesn't have a problem on a duel core to quad core computers with 2.5ghz processing speeds and 4gb+ of ram.

Edited by schicic
adding note