Game is Broken! ***

mikejloos

The game is broken all over the place. What is going on.? Here are the problems I have encountered today alone!

1>. The mission to recover my HK-55 Droid is broken. I cannot get the toolbar that tell HK to Eliminate or Leave alone. thus I cannot tell him what to do.

2>. The shadow of reven is broken. I get to the sith temple and there are no stairs to the upper level, thus I cannot even complete the first mission.

3>. and now on drumond kass, my newly created lvl 10 bounty hunter cannot even get to the beginning of the Drumond storyline. Why, because the platform from the taxi station to the facility is missing, and I cannot even get across to start on drumond kaas.

and people, I have already completed those missions with other characters, so I know what is supposed to happen, and it is not happening. FIX THIS (EA)

See in Yellow for HK

The game is broken all over the place. What is going on.? Here are the problems I have encountered today alone!

1>. The mission to recover my HK-55 Droid is broken. I cannot get the toolbar that tell HK to Eliminate or Leave alone. thus I cannot tell him what to do.

Press P and open abilities on the General TAB , drag the HK powers to the quick bar the temp bar isnt showing at present

2>. The shadow of reven is broken. I get to the sith temple and there are no stairs to the upper level, thus I cannot even complete the first mission.

3>. and now on drumond kass, my newly created lvl 10 bounty hunter cannot even get to the beginning of the Drumond storyline. Why, because the platform from the taxi station to the facility is missing, and I cannot even get across to start on drumond kaas.

and people, I have already completed those missions with other characters, so I know what is supposed to happen, and it is not happening. FIX THIS (EA)

For the remainder, Just run a game repair there is the sticky at the top of this forum (Link) most just follow below though, best to post at EA ANSWERS HQ (Link) for issues like this in future.

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,

select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

Edited by OwenBrooks