KOTFE Can not finish chapter 5! Please Help!

schicic

Hi, I got tired of doing the story so I used my fleet pass. Now it says I currently have a required companion unavailable even though I don't have them on any crafting missions what so ever. This is what I have tried so far.

1 - Log out

2 - Restart the swtor.exe

3 - Dismiss all companions and attempt to start mission

4 - Summon each companion and try to start chapter with all 3 companions seperately.

5 - I removed them from my stronghold

6 - I tried to start the chapter at the fleet (With all previous steps)

7 - I tried to start the chapter at my stronghold (With all previous steps)

I do not know what to do now, and it STILL will not let me start/finish the chapter. Can someone, ANYONE please help me?

I have also noticed that the "reset" button in the quest log is grayed out so I can't click on it. The "Play Chapter" button has the stupid message saying that one of my companions is unavailable, so it is darker than it is suppose to be and will not do anything when I click on it. PLEASE! PLEASE!! Someone help me! :(

Those are not the only issues. The game is currently broken refer the listed thread titled "The game is broken".

Several missions are not working, as well some of the environments are also missing.! IT IS BROKEN, maybe they will fix it tomorrow, (don't hold your breath)! LOL.

Have you tried resetting the Chapter/mission while being somewhere other than Fleet and not in a stronghold?

Have you tried flying back to Zakuul on your class ship? Then taking a taxi or Quick Travel to the endless swamp, then find the Gravestone? Maybe you have to find the room on the Gravestone where Valkorion appears and have that conversation again. Or go to the ship's Bridge.

Edited by JediRelentless