After one year of non playing (but subbing) out of depression, I'm giving it another-

Angedechu

Sold for 500 credits. And once again, just the thought of having to do again the dreary and boring ''Forged Alliance'' part one-which I did around seven times and it does not progress is enough to make me uninstall the game again. I will try next month again.

And done, sold for 500 credits

The game is also again uninstalled, since I can't fathom the dread of redoing, again, the f... ''Forge Alliance'' flashpoint, that I did seven times and whose quest is...not...progressing...

Let's not forget, as always, the ''community'' mocking and calling me a retard for not having the magical version of the game where this quest work. TY guys ! Next time I will flat out delete the cartel merchandise.

And done, sold for 500 credits

The game is also again uninstalled, since I can't fathom the dread of redoing, again, the f... ''Forge Alliance'' flashpoint, that I did seven times and whose quest is...not...progressing...

Let's not forget, as always, the ''community'' mocking and calling me a retard for not having the magical version of the game where this quest work. TY guys ! Next time I will flat out delete the cartel merchandise.

As long as you can't bother to reply someone who's checking if you are ok, keep whining with your first-world problems.