After one year of non playing (but subbing) out of depression, I'm giving it another-

Angedechu

Another try. But first, I have to get rid of the 21 ''cartel packs'' (the latest one, I could not be bothered to check the name, not to mention that the game resinstalled in French...) clogging my inventory.

So, Shadowlands, on the 19 th, 21 cartel packs for 500 credits. Take them or I delete them, I don't care.

Welcome back and I hope you have a great time. The game has changed quite a bit so be sure to read up on the new things and ask any questions. I've been going through some rough patches myself but this game is one of the few things I'm able to relax and enjoy myself for a couple hours a day. :)

Another try. But first, I have to get rid of the 21 ''cartel packs'' (the latest one, I could not be bothered to check the name, not to mention that the game resinstalled in French...) clogging my inventory.

So, Shadowlands, on the 19 th, 21 cartel packs for 500 credits. Take them or I delete them, I don't care.

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy the changes.

I am on Shadowlands. I have no particular need for the packs, but I will take them off your hands if you're just going to delete them. I would rather hand them out to newcomers or something than see them destroyed.

If someone else has greater need, though, that is fine, too. Let me know and I can pm a character name.

Well, welcome back. :)

But please... please don't start this monthly nonsense about how you bought packs, cannot sell them, and will give them away for little or no credits. You did this for months and months in the forum, and it got ridiculous. :(

Everyone else seems to be able to sell Cartel Packs for a healthy amount of credits on their local servers, why can't you? And no.. you don't have to use your free cartel coins to buy cartel packs to give away. You could actually use those for various things you want/need in game play (appearance, items from the CM, Legacy unlocks, server transfers, etc. etc. ;)

Edited by Andryah

Well, welcome back. :)

But please... please don't start this monthly nonsense about how you bought packs, cannot sell them, and will give them away for little or no credits. You did this for months and months in the forum, and it got ridiculous. :(

Everyone else seems to be able to sell Cartel Packs for a healthy amount of credits on their local servers, why can't you? And no.. you don't have to use your free cartel coins to buy cartel packs to give away. You could actually use those for various things you want/need in game play (appearance, items from the CM, Legacy unlocks, server transfers, etc. etc. ;)

Did I said anything about being unable to sell those CPs ?

I think someone has attention issues

You mean someone that is terminally depressed, lonely, without friends or family and keep paying 72 dollars each six month in the far fetched hopes to be able to talk to someone in a MMO ? That's me. And SW TOR make me more depressed.

You mean someone that is terminally depressed, lonely, without friends or family and keep paying 72 dollars each six month in the far fetched hopes to be able to talk to someone in a MMO ? That's me. And SW TOR make me more depressed.

Welcome back.

If it is that bad then why not join a social guild. There is plenty of those that have this kind of atmosphere where you meet great people and have a good time in grouping up together doing story missions planet leveling and in general just talking.

Did I said anything about being unable to sell those CPs ?

Many times, over many months.. over and over and over again.

Here is just one example:

Note here that no one is interested in the CM packs.
- source http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8206855#post8206855

Look, I'm not trying to pick on you.. I am simply requesting that you stop making thread posts where you cannot sell CM packs and to stop coming to the forum every month to advertise that you are essentially giving them away because you cannot sell them.

Everyone else seems to be able to sell them at good prices in the GTN, so your ongoing claims that you cannot sell them, even at 1000 or 500 credits (you have even stated that you are unable to give them away)..... is just inflammatory discussion IMO.

If you simply want to engage in discussion on the forum, there are more positive ways to go about it IMO.

Edited by Andryah

I meant in this thread. I tried to sold them once and gave up after, in both sense (giving them off and gave up)

Well, you posted this on the forums during the weekend, when it seems more people are playing. Your first post indicated you were going to get rid of them on the 19th, which is two days away. Yet, you only waited an hour and forty minutes before you said you were going to delete them. I was posting at the same time you were. You have since had at least one other person say they would take them. You have not responded to anyone that said they would take them in this thread.

So, out of curiosity, which is it? Did you delete them or not? Are you trying to get rid of them on the 19th or not?