PayNow button grayed out in Chrome

Pexus

Hello

Sorry if this is not the proper place to put this problem, but there is NO any option to report such an issue. I don't even understand why EA leaves a chance customers to report problems about their website.

I tried to subscribe with a monthly period. I use Google Chrome. I cannot click "PayNow" (when checking payment method) button because it's grayed out. When you check the terms of use/rules/whatever, this button should be activated so you can click, and make your payment.

I had to use Windows Internet Explorer for this to work.

How the hell are you do your web-development dear programmers in 2016, if a simple button cannot able to work?!

I searched similar problems and found tons of time that people cannot pay you. It's ridiculous! A simple HTML button and doesn't work.

Any moderator here please! Send a word to web-developers to fix this annoying issue!

I suppose that this is not so many % concerned person to care of, but some of us face this ridiculous web-bug.

regards

Pex

Hello

Sorry if this is not the proper place to put this problem, but there is NO any option to report such an issue. I don't even understand why EA leaves a chance customers to report problems about their website.

I tried to subscribe with a monthly period. I use Google Chrome. I cannot click "PayNow" (when checking payment method) button because it's grayed out. When you check the terms of use/rules/whatever, this button should be activated so you can click, and make your payment.

How the hell are you do your web-development dear programmers in 2016, if a simple button cannot able to work?!

I searched similar problems and found tons of time that people cannot pay you. It's ridiculous! A simple HTML button and doesn't work.

Any moderator here please! Send a word to web-developers to fix this annoying issue!

I suppose that this is not so many % concerned person to care of, but some of us face this ridiculous web-bug.

regards

Pex

Pretty much a google chrome problem, you do know Bioware do not run Chrome right? Chrome is also pretty bad for timing out on online payments I find, just usually use Firefox

Edited by LamiaiSkunk

Obviously mate, completely different companies.

What obvious Mate? That hey use MS IE and don't test their website any other web browser? I make websites myself, and as I checked that silly code with the HTML button what is obvious is that this is a very bad programmatically solution.

What next? I have to download their favorite browser because of this? To use a simple submit form on a website?

Ridiculous! This is 2016 people!!!

I run a webhosting company that caters to soccer moms. We manage all of their software installs.

Hate to say it but cross browser capability is a common issue even today. Granted it's gotten better over the years but even what I believe is the most popular online text/html editor has browser problems.

Hello

regards

Pex

You need to complain to Google since Chrome no longer supports NPAPI. Those little buttons are java scripts, FYI. I use Chrome mainly, but there are cases where I need to switch to FF or IE to do some things because of incompatibilities.

What obvious Mate? That hey use MS IE and don't test their website any other web browser? I make websites myself, and as I checked that silly code with the HTML button what is obvious is that this is a very bad programmatically solution.

What next? I have to download their favorite browser because of this? To use a simple submit form on a website?

Ridiculous! This is 2016 people!!!

Its obvious that they can only work within Chromes limits. And chrome is notorious for this type of problem, chrome itself not the company that built the website. come on mate its 2016 you should know this :p

come on mate its 2016 you should know this :p

thanks... ;)

What I wanted to say; I think nowadays top AAA game developers should pay attention to web browser compatibility issues, and make their products (their websites) compatible with the top first 3-4 browser. Maybe I'm wrong, but from my view Google Chrome is one of them.

Cheers!