My character is bugged

BlazeSeyton

My character called Kittykatkiller on the red eclipse server, will not allow me to log onto that character for unknown reasons. The bar goes to half way and then stops. Could you please sort this problem out as soon as possible please as I have a guild to run.

My character called Kittykatkiller on the red eclipse server, will not allow me to log onto that character for unknown reasons. The bar goes to half way and then stops. Could you please sort this problem out as soon as possible please as I have a guild to run.

Contact support by phone. I've had this problem before and CS will reset your character to their respective fleet, or starter planet. It only takes a couple of minutes.

From Support Contact Information

If you need help with your account, encounter an error while making a payment, or are unable to log in to the game, please contact the Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service team by phone.

Contact our team by calling the numbers listed below:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186

UK: (0203) 0141 826

Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

NOTE: Calls made from landlines are local-rate, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from your provider.