Longer Togruta Lekku Damnit!

RowanWatkins

Are we really going to be stuck with these male montrals forever? They look really silly most of the time on males. They are weirdly shaped and the lekku is so short! If Bioware really wants to go the lorewise route, this is definitely not the way anyway! There is no justification for this decision other than time constraints. Togruta are out already and it'd be by the request of nearly all players that wanted a male Togruta and then saw them at release that we can either have :/

Male Togruta lorewise :

• Ram-Like Horns
  • Long lekku facing the back
  • x2 Short front facing lekku

SWTOR Male Togruta most players wanted:

• Well-shaped Montrals like the playable females have now.
  • x2 Long Front Facing Lekku
  • Medium Length Lekku facing back

A simple solution would be to release the option on Cartel Market, that way Bioware can still make money off of their hard work they could put into creating proper Male Togruta Montrals and Lekku or we can just remain unsatisfied. If clipping is such a large issue I'm pretty sure the players of a male Togruta with longer Lekku and Montrals would readily sacrifice hefty armour pieces, hoods, capes to have the beautiful iconic SWTOR Male Togruta.

Please sign if you support ;)

I have replied to one thread about this already, and I'll do it in all if I have to!

I have created a decent-looking male Togruta, but I cannot stand the silly short lekku! It's horrible! There are male Togruta NPCs who look fabulous, I just facepalm and pretend my character lost lekku in a fight or something.

Females have the same issue, but not that huge as males do, it's horrible how ruined they are and simply unplayable.

I do not understand why they got created this way, the NPC Togruta we have in game now are so majestic and perfect with long lekku, why make playable Togruta look so silly?

Please BioWare hear your players out!

An option from Cartel Market to unlock more customization options for our Togrutas would be perfect, like picking between long lekku and short lekku.

Clipping was never an issue for me, and just like the op said, I would gladly sacrifice armors and cloaks just to have a good-looking character.

Thank you!

I think the BioWare Devs did the right thing. They gave us playable male Togruta that are more true to the canon version.

Being true to Star Wars Canon is important. Is it not? The Togruta male's lekku are much shorter than the female's.

Distinct variations between the male and female also makes a species more interesting to me, since this is how things so often are in the animal kingdom.

Plus, fewer clipping issues is always a good thing.

I also think that game resources would be better used to implement a new species instead of a Togruta male makeover.

But these are not even canon! And why make NPCs look fabulous but playable male Togruta terrible? I do find it terrible, the short lekku look horrid and their heads look awkward beyond belief.

I'd rather they go against ''canon'' and make them look better and actually playable, than how they are now.

Besides, you mentioned animal kingdom difference between male and female, we both know that males are the ones who tend to have: mane, horns, brighter colors, longer feathers (I'm looking at you peacock), crests and whatnot.

If we are to compare that, then by all means, male Togruta with longer lekku is the winner.

People have been complaining about this, and they always will, because in their current state, male Togrutas look terrible and unplayable.

I think the BioWare Devs did the right thing. They gave us playable male Togruta that are more true to the canon version.

Being true to Star Wars Canon is important. Is it not? The Togruta male's lekku are much shorter than the female's.

Distinct variations between the male and female also makes a species more interesting to me, since this is how things so often are in the animal kingdom.

Plus, fewer clipping issues is always a good thing.

I also think that game resources would be better used to implement a new species instead of a Togruta male makeover.

While the male is truer to cartoon canon, to be even truer the males should have much longer lekku in the back, not the little stubs they have now. The female, however, is a massive step away from canon. Their lekku should be much longer, front and back. Our characters being a sub-species of Togruta makes more since the way they were handled. Sadly, a much less elegant sub-species :(

Didnt notice before , but just jumped on my Togruta and is on Taris ..and well..it is true !

http://postimg.org/image/fsstv9gev/

http://postimg.org/image/5u39v1hlj/

It look like they didnt copy paste the old Togruta model , or decided to give different Lekku size for some reasons .

I really dont understand the reasoning behind this . If anything , BW and EA should know by now that peoples dont want something similar to X . They want X .

I hope they get around to do something (not holding my breath though , considering they have yet to fix the Hood for Twilek after all this time ) .

• 1 month later...
Are we really going to be stuck with these male montrals forever? They look really silly most of the time on males. They are weirdly shaped and the lekku is so short! If Bioware really wants to go the lorewise route, this is definitely not the way anyway! There is no justification for this decision other than time constraints. Togruta are out already and it'd be by the request of nearly all players that wanted a male Togruta and then saw them at release that we can either have :/

Male Togruta lorewise :

• Ram-Like Horns
  • Long lekku facing the back
  • x2 Short front facing lekku

SWTOR Male Togruta most players wanted:

• Well-shaped Montrals like the playable females have now.
  • x2 Long Front Facing Lekku
  • Medium Length Lekku facing back

A simple solution would be to release the option on Cartel Market, that way Bioware can still make money off of their hard work they could put into creating proper Male Togruta Montrals and Lekku or we can just remain unsatisfied. If clipping is such a large issue I'm pretty sure the players of a male Togruta with longer Lekku and Montrals would readily sacrifice hefty armour pieces, hoods, capes to have the beautiful iconic SWTOR Male Togruta.

Please sign if you support ;)

I support longer lekku option via cartel market! Bioware make it happen;)