Scritchy (Lokin Achievement) Still Bugged

Lordmird

CS responded to my in game ticket and said it is a bug but that you may be able to progress by pulling down the Abilities menu (the one that is a star with a carat above it). She said the utilities should be in your list there even though they aren't coming up with the temporary skill bar... Haven't had a chance to go back yet to try it, so don't know if it actually works yet... Plan to try this evening...

I just verified this as a workaround. I was in the hangar with my "Abilities" pane open. As soon as I clicked on the "Thranta Meat Snack Box", the ability to toss it showed up under "General". With Scritchy pre-targeted, I clicked on the new ability that showed up in the Abilities pane and it tossed the meat and completed the achievement.

I have not been able to verify this with the HK-55 bug.

Already answered. (It's ok, I'll do the searching for you.)

Already answered. (It's ok, I'll do the searching for you.)

Right, but those are different bugs. Those are assuming you can actually target Scritchy. Those are bugs regarding feeding, not targeting.

It's okay, I'll do the reading for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I encountered this particular bug again today. Found Scritchy but he cannot be targeted, whether by clicking on him or by using the keyboard shortcut.

I was able to workaround the issue but leaving the story area and switching instances.