Did i miss Kaliyo Djannis romance??!

skaterh

so i'm redoing agent storyline, and one of the things was i was going to romance Kaliyo instead of raina... but on the 3rd conversation.. she was supposed to ask when i was going to buy her a drink.. instead she talked about her life on rattaki.. and when i pressed flirt option.. she didnt like it.. is there anyway to still romance her

so i'm redoing agent storyline, and one of the things was i was going to romance Kaliyo instead of raina... but on the 3rd conversation.. she was supposed to ask when i was going to buy her a drink.. instead she talked about her life on rattaki.. and when i pressed flirt option.. she didnt like it.. is there anyway to still romance her

Are you Dark Side? I don't know if you can romance her if you are Light Side.

I romanced Kaliyo on a Neutral agent, just keep clicking the flirts when they pop up. I found with Kaliyo she plays it hard to get and doesn't seem very interested at all despite the constant flirts. She very slowly comes around if you keep it up, it's a very interesting romance to say the least :p Edited by BlueShiftRecall

No you did not miss your chance. She is the type of girl that can handle herself and doesn't need a man to take care of her. If I recall, that flirt option eluded to that, which is why she gets mad. Her relationship with the agent in the beginning is more based on flirting and casual sex until she finally realizes that she really digs on him. Just keep hitting the flirt options and you'll be good. Also it makes no difference if you are light side, dark, or neutral in terms of romancing her. Edited by Swingkittie

Eh, a few flirt options can fall flat - I distinctly remember Kira being unimpressed with one or two of my JK's flirts :D

Just keep rolling through friendly convo's and the romance dialogue will pop up. I suspect male agent's get it by default, as my agent and Kaliyo did nothing but threaten to murder each other, and she still asked him about the drink.