SWTOR launcher failures.

Drakketnighh

The launcher won't work two weeks after I paid for a subscription. I kinda feel like I am being cheated out of $22, I have tried everything from opening my firewall settings to the launcher and game itself, I have downloaded a launcher repair, and I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. What can I do to get the launcher working or my money returned to me?

Add on: That seems to be a consistent issue with the launcer here if you search.

Just a fyi, those in board search urls expire after a few minutes. That's why I fall back to the Google search when I give a search link.

Yes, there's a way to fix that (or at least there used to be when I hosted vBulletin installs back in their 1x and 2x days.) but it appears the forums admin aren't interested in adding in that feature. Or upgrading the board either it appears.

But to the original poster, you need to tell us what is happening when you try the error. Are you getting some sort of error? is it crashing? Details and specifics help us help you.

Oh and please kindly leave out the ranting. In this case it comes out as whining since you gave us zip to go on.