Jedi Joiner?

Avashnea

The Force User's personality molds the Nest that they are absorbed into.

Raynar Thul taught the Killiks to care for the individual (which meant they needed to expand in order to find more food for the Colony instead of culling the weak to avoid starvation).

Lomi Plo and Welk joined (or created) the Dark Nest, becoming an unconscious part of the Hive Mind driving the Killiks to conquer and slaughter their foes.

Also, the so-called "Force Potential" of every Killik in the Force User's Nest can be tapped to increase their power, making that Force User many times more powerful while among their Nest.

The Force User's personality molds the Nest that they are absorbed into.

Raynar Thul taught the Killiks to care for the individual (which meant they needed to expand in order to find more food for the Colony instead of culling the weak to avoid starvation).

Lomi Plo and Welk joined (or created) the Dark Nest, becoming an unconscious part of the Hive Mind driving the Killiks to conquer and slaughter their foes.

Also, the so-called "Force Potential" of every Killik in the Force User's Nest can be tapped to increase their power, making that Force User many times more powerful while among their Nest.

Good read , Thanx for the infos :D

Good read , Thanx for the infos :D

No worries.

I may hate the Dark Nest Trilogy, but I still know what happened (though not to the extent that I can go through events in the books that I actually like, such as most of the NJO, and nearly all of Timothy Zahn's books).