Bonus Mission problems?

DarthXodus

Playing as a Sith Warrior, was able to get access to the bonus missions on Balmorra. However, finishing the class quests on both Nar Shaddaa and Tattooine don't gain me access to them. I'm currerntly level 50, so I don't see why I shouldn't be able to access them...

am I missing something?

With KotFE all Bonus-Quest-Series past Taris/Balmorra are available only on/after Level 60.

So take notes and return when you are 60. You can earn some crates (Odessen) and blue crystals now.

Yeah this, the only bonus series you can access before level 60 is Republic Taris and Imperial Balmorra. I know know why they really made this change as sometimes going back to do them means you do them out of sync.

At least Bioware had the common sense to leave these 2 the same since due to certain NPC's in both of them means its 'impossible' for them to occur too late in the game:

Republic Taris - Includes Governer Saresh, who becomes supreme chancellor after chapter 3 and

Imperial Balmorra - Includes Darth Lacris, who is killed at the hands of the consular during the class storyline of chapter 2.

Not sure they really needed spoilers but just in case.