Guild: Key Management Impossible

Rizenfell

I GM a guild of 300 members on Harbinger, and key management is almost impossible, especially in larger guilds where key management is most important.

• Proper key management is essential to good guild leadership.

• It is impossible to overstate how bad this is. Surely it is not intended?

• Impacts all guilds, and is worse the larger a guild is.

By default, all members except the GM have bronze keys. Bronze keys give the member access to the flagship but no other privileges 9such as harvesting).

When using the interface to grant silver or gold keys we see the following:

SW:TOR Guild Key Screenshot

Note the following:

• The top part of this window is greyed out

Characters are listed in no discernible order

• To issue a key (Silver or gold), I need to manually eyeball up to 26 pages of members to find the character (a lot more for larger guilds), and issue the key from the lower area. Surely we are not expected to trawl through pages of membership just to issue one key?

This is a guild management tool at its worst. Granting keys becomes very time consuming.

At the very least, ordering the list alphabetically would help significantly. Preferred, however, is the ability to mass select characters and grant keys. Or type a name and grant a key.

I am truly hoping that this is not how Guild Key management is supposed to work in Star Wars: The Old Republic. I am also mindful if this thread (Guild Ship Keys), which differs from mine in that it mentions key management not working, and that keys cannot be removed from old members.

Edited by Rizenfell