The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Expanded twi'lek skin colors

Uruare

Yes, especially purple so I can finally make my Jaden Korr clone from Jedi Academy :D I would pay CC for a Twi'lek skin colour pack if it allowed us to use all the colours Togruta's get to use.

I second this for an add on thing for CC. Nearly all the Togruta colors will work for a Twi'lek. Only colors really missing then is white and tan.

They need more customization options for the Twi'lek in general. For such an iconic Star Wars species, they have very few customization options compared to some of the others. Even the choice of head and facial features is fairly limited. The first four choices are nearly identical for example, while the next three or four are also nearly identical to each other minus some minor tweak, ect.

Rather than just skin colors, I think they should release a broader customization pack for the species. More head choices, more skin colors, more complection options, ect. It's also somewhat weird that the complection and cosmetics (and tattoos?) are combined into a single option with the Twi'lek whereas they're separate options with other species.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco