A mistake about Vette for my Warrior for chapter 13 and the Deep Strike mission

rawenhawk

I am thinking about my male Sith Warrior who are going to get Vette again as an huge hug in the next chapter.

I suppose we will see that again as it was for my female trooper for Aric Jorgan in Disavowed.

Maybe this is a mistake but I already get Vette from the terminal but her status are unknown.

How will it be for my Warrior and Vette in the new chapter Plunder and Profit when I already have Vette from the

terminal?

I suppose the Vette from the chapter replace my Vette from the terminal as it was before.

for example about her new status "Vette's feelings for you are once again strong for you after five years in carbonite"

Another thing about Deep Strike, Bonds of Duty and The last kind.

What are the affection or influence level for Admiral Aygo and Hylo Vis to get this missions?

I want to get Zenith, Sergeant Rusk, Skadge and Broomark. That's why I want to do these missions.

When you push "Play" to start the chapter, the terminal-brought companion will become once more unavailable until you regain them as part of the chapter, at which point they will become the same as they would have been if you had never brought them back via the terminal. They will have a mark saying what you did in terms of the romance during the chapter.