The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add a customization slot for weapons already

It'd boost CM sales for weapons.

Right now, everyone has their DPS and support role weapons and that's it. Once in a while, a new FotM comes out, aka unstable arbiter weapon, and people swap that in, but that's nothing compared to the number of custom slots people have unlocked that they would use a different weapon for.

The OP is 100% accurate.

Well, except that I don't have separate weapons for support role and DPS because I don't do the support role schtick.

And I don't use the Unstable Arbiter thing because it doesn't have enough Honking Big Gun about it.

And the weapon customisation slot would be totally wrong as part of an outfit slot.

The weapon slot should have its own tab, so that I can indulge my wish to change weapon appearance independently of changing armour appearance.

Well, except that I don't have separate weapons for support role and DPS because I don't do the support role schtick.

And I don't use the Unstable Arbiter thing because it doesn't have enough Honking Big Gun about it.

And the weapon customisation slot would be totally wrong as part of an outfit slot.

The weapon slot should have its own tab, so that I can indulge my wish to change weapon appearance independently of changing armour appearance.

Obviously I would prefer if weapon appearance tab and armor appearance tab were different, but if they couldn't be for whatever limitations, I'd still want a weapons appearance option.

I'd use a cosmetic weapon slot, even if it was limited to the same type of weapon, even if it had to change with the rest of the outfit. This would encourage me to buy weapons from the Cartel Market.

Hey, it works for our companions... :)