No new Emotes/Toys/Dyes in Alliance packs?

ShawDou

Hi,

i would like to ask others if i am missing something or there are really NO new Emotes, Toys, Dyes or Customizations in recent Alliance Packs.

I was not thinking much about it when packs came alive, but recently looked for some new cool regen toy, and i cant find any info about them on dulfy or other sites.

Edited by ShawDou

they said they weren't putting anymore bronze quality gear in the packs. the chance cubes replaced them. they're only making silver and gold quality items now.

Bronze quality "GEAR", i am not talking about gear, but about other in-game items. And they still sell new color crystals, which used to be bronze but are silver now.

Shhhhhh...

That's just a little warm rain you're feeling. The packs are a better value than they've ever been. Everything is silver or gold now, isn't it? Yeah. Yeeeaah. Mmmmm. Less = more. Just go with it. Let that warm rain wash over you. No. Don't look up or turn around. Just soak it in. Buy more packs. You might get an arbiter.

Shhhhhh...

That's just a little warm rain you're feeling. The packs are a better value than they've ever been. Everything is silver or gold now, isn't it? Yeah. Yeeeaah. Mmmmm. Less = more. Just go with it. Let that warm rain wash over you. No. Don't look up or turn around. Just soak it in. Buy more packs. You might get an arbiter.

Dont need to troll me, i know that actual packs are worth much less than ever. But their marketing is doing good job because they put 1-2 really cool items into each pack. (nexu, acklay ..)

Bronze quality "GEAR", i am not talking about gear, but about other in-game items. And they still sell new color crystals, which used to be bronze but are silver now.

Regardless of what he's talking about, some of the regens and emotes were silver anyway, so he has no point at all.

I have no idea why they stopped with these items, there was never any word about it, they just stopped appearing.

Hi,

i would like to as others if i am missing something or there are really NO new Emotes, Toys, Dyes or Customizations in recent Alliance Packs.

I was not thinking much about it when packs came alive, but recently looked for some new cool regen toy, and i cant find any info about them on dulfy or other sites.

Not as such,

. Items still in are armour, crystals mounts, decorations, pets and Jawa metals

. Added are companions and cubes for older pack items. Which includes anything available from pack that is still in game. with maybe the exception of craft mats and credit boosts.

I also miss the comp customizations a lot & dyes. rest not so much but am sure others do.

Hi,

i would like to ask others if i am missing something or there are really NO new Emotes, Toys, Dyes or Customizations in recent Alliance Packs.

THIS, what is why there being no dyes anymore? We used to be able to buy them straight up in the CC Market. 18M for a black/black is absurd.

Look at the CM Companions

The first few had tricks they could do at certain influence ranks, the last few ones they released don't have them. They are more about putting out CM stuff fast to rake in more $$$ than putting more time into the packs to make them better.