The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Togruta Customization

Arissme

It would be great to have eyebrows as an option, and a few more facial options as some of them are not so pleasant looking with the Togruta look. NPC togrutas look really nice, but we don't have the options to make our characters look nearly as good.

• 4 months later...
It would be great to have eyebrows as an option, and a few more facial options as some of them are not so pleasant looking with the Togruta look. NPC togrutas look really nice, but we don't have the options to make our characters look nearly as good.

As was mentioned, they don't have eyebrows, but, I feel like if we could have complexion options like the Human and Twi'lek have then we'd be able to make our Togruta with better details. I think more options all around for character creation should have a little more attention.

As was mentioned, they don't have eyebrows, but, I feel like if we could have complexion options like the Human and Twi'lek have then we'd be able to make our Togruta with better details. I think more options all around for character creation should have a little more attention.

^ This is exactly what we need!

• 1 month later...