Chapter 3 not Completed!!! jedi consular shadow

Deathkillerstar

PLEASE HELP ME CHAPTER 3 NOT COMPLETED FIX THAT BUG last story mission was

in curuscant i am lvl 65 i have all my 5 companions i was in corellia that was

my last story mission firstborn they send me in coruscant Leotyne Saresh and my 5 companion

and my alliances and i speaking all in curuscant people and that was my end but chapter 3 dont completed i play

jedi shadow consular THE legacy system say must need chapter 3 completed republic classes please fix that i

play a lot of time;( i dont have a story mission i understand because chapter 3 is the

end but dont say completed help me pls fix that

p.s i am a old player i have a empire class chapter 3 is the end and if you end this you dont have a story mission i understand but this is a bug/glitch if anyone help me reset my story mission chapter 3 and i play again or completed chapter 3 please:(

name is Feggari

server:the progenitor

Same here, just filed a ticket.

Did the scene on Coruscant and was able to do all my Companion conversations but never got the Chapter 3 Legacy Ability and it never said I completed Consular in the login screen.

PLEASE HELP ME CHAPTER 3 NOT COMPLETED FIX THAT BUG last story mission was

in curuscant i am lvl 65 i have all my 5 companions i was in corellia that was

my last story mission firstborn they send me in coruscant Leotyne Saresh and my 5 companion

and my alliances and i speaking all in curuscant people and that was my end but chapter 3 dont completed i play

jedi shadow consular THE legacy system say must need chapter 3 completed republic classes please fix that i

play a lot of time;( i dont have a story mission i understand because chapter 3 is the

end but dont say completed help me pls fix that

p.s i am a old player i have a empire class chapter 3 is the end and if you end this you dont have a story mission i understand but this is a bug/glitch if anyone help me reset my story mission chapter 3 and i play again or completed chapter 3 please:(

name is Feggari

server:the progenitor

Same here, just filed a ticket.

Did the scene on Coruscant and was able to do all my Companion conversations but never got the Chapter 3 Legacy Ability and it never said I completed Consular in the login screen.

Known bug since patch 4.3, see dev response here

Hey folks,

We have discovered what is causing the problem. There is a trigger that happens behind the scenes which grants Legendary Status. Some characters are missing this indicator, which is preventing you from having Legendary Status. We are working on addressing the issue, but unfortunately we can't resolve it until 4.4. In the meantime, you do not need to submit a ticket to CS as they will be unable to correct this issue. For those that qualify, your status will be corrected once the fix is in place.

Thank you for your patience.

-eric

• 4 months later...
I had this issue with my BH. Completed the mission at level 46, so I decided to do my companion conversations and grind to 50 hoping something would happen. My character was created a couple of years ago, and just hung out collecting dust. I wonder if that has something to do with the trigger not trigger-fying. Submitted a report a few days ago, but havn't seen any kind of response. Anyone else that has this issue confirm if the character creation date may be a factor?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...