The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cathar Warstaff balancing

I have recently acquired a cathar warstaff when it was on sale in the market for my shadow, however there is one major issue that I've recently noticed. The warstaff's base power is below the standard for weapons. Every other weapon, even those that cost less, have a base power of 60 for their type, where the warstaff is only 51...

It makes the weapon a major disappointment because it doesn't match the capability of the other gears, and despite being a very interesting looking weapon to have for the character, well, that drop in stats, no matter how small, makes it impossible to justify hurting my characters capabilities both for on my own and in group content where it is often every little bit counts...

Please fix the weapon and bring the cartel weapons up to par, I know they're intended to just be cosmetic, but with weapons you need to be able to keep pace...especially since companions can't utilize anything but their base ones, so it wouldn't even be useable on my sentinel to put on Kira now...