Missing Legacy perks

abjudicator

I suppose everyone knows by now they have messed with player's legacy perks that started characters at level 1, went past chapter 3 and now the legacy perk for chapter 3 for that class has been locked out. We all know they don't have a fix for this and are promising one by patch release in May, which is aggravating enough.

BUT how many have noticed there are missing chapter 2 buffs? I have all 8 classes past chapter 2. One for each class. So all my characters should be showing 8 legacy buffs. But since the last patch I am only showing 5-6 buffs on any of my characters even though all 8 classes show the buffs should be unlocked. Sometimes 5, sometimes 6, but never all 8 buffs.

So how long is it going to take the developers to figure out their grand scheme to lock out the paid to 60 characters from all the legacy features, and not provide any path to allow them to complete them, that they have also messed with the coding enough to also have affected the chapter 2 perks as well and get a fix in for that? Someone should teach them how to alpha and beta check their code before they release it.

If your referring to the class buffs given for completing chapter 2, there are only 4.

Jedi Consular / Sith Inquisitor: Force Valor / Mark of Power

Increases the target's Strength, Aim, Willpower and Cunning by 5% and internal and elemental damage reduction by 10% for 60 minutes. If the target is a party member, all other party members are also affected.

Jedi Knight / Sith Warrior: Force Might / Unnatural Might

Increases the target's melee, ranged, Force and tech bonus damage and healing by 5% for 60 minutes. If the target is a party member, all other party members are also affected.

Smuggler / Imperial Agent: Lucky Shots / Coordination

Increases the target's critical hit chance by 5% for 60 minutes. If the target is a party member, all other party members are also affected.

Trooper / Bounty Hunter: Fortification / Hunter's Boon

Increases the target's Endurance by 5% for 60 minutes. If the target is a party member, all other party members are also affected.

Edited by OwenBrooks

My math may be wrong, but while the buffs seem to be similar, there are 8 distinct separate buffs there. One for each class on each side. Are you saying that Bioware has misled their paying customers on the benefits provided in game?

Bad enough they get people to spend real money on characters they KNOW but fail to inform players can never achieve the status of regular play, all they have to do is pay for them, but now you're saying they promise benefits they never intended to provide to folks that level their characters honestly?

Why would folks ever want to invest any money in this game? I try to support every game I am active in, but I hate to be lied to in order to make a buck. Simple as that.

Still seems odd that I had 7 buffs before the last patch but now I don't. And still seems odd that I have 5 buffs one time I log in and 6 buffs the next on the same character, and same planet running the same series of missions.

Sounds like just another excuse for not having done testing before they released a patch.

My math may be wrong, but while the buffs seem to be similar, there are 8 distinct separate buffs there. One for each class on each side.

There are only 4 distinct buffs as listed above.

eg Jedi Consular / Sith Inquisitor: Force Valor / Mark of Power it is just the name is different between Jedi and Sith , but it is one and the same buff.

If all buffs are unlocked then say if the Jedi logs in he will be given the following 4 buffs below if you activate them, they are not automatically activated and last for 1 hour. ( he will need to use Force valor to get them ).

1. Force Valor

2. Force Might

3. Lucky Shots

4. Fortification

The Jedi will not be given any buff called Mark of Power for example that name is only used on the Sith side but it is the same buff as Force Valor.

Edited by OwenBrooks