Unable to complete Ak’ghal Usar and missing translations

Nkya

I'm using a French version of SWTOR. Almost all text about Ak’ghal Usar quest are missing, which make things hard to track.

However, I completed it successfully with four characters so far, but trying to run it once more with my Sage leads to a dead end.

I solved the puzzle and entered to the Secret Valley ("Val secret") but once there, no Ak’ghal Usar to interract with, the ruins are empty. I can leave them and return with the artifact, going to a fortress and returning or relogging, he's still not here.

I still have a quest in the alliance tab (with a blank title, it's hard to see and select) which the description i have to solve the mystery of the sith artifact.

Can you please fix the texts and manage for the quest be completed?

My husband and me have the same problem. We can see no quest text and no AK’GHAL USAR in the next dungeon. Both characters on german server

In the meantime we found a workaround. Change the game to english, reset the quest and then met Ak’ghal Usar.

Unfortunately I didn't understand Ogurubbs talk.

Edited by Aliyanna
Workaround

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.