Conquest reward and GF daily reward no triggering

ButeoRegalis

Very weird. Today, I haven't been able to get any of my daily rewards for GF or the associated conquest reward to trigger. Several characters, different FPs, same result. GF shows the green "Daily Reward" string. The Introduction to Group Finder isn't completing either.

My weekly 5 tacFP is advancing properly though, so I'm finishing my FPs correctly. Other conquest rewards, like the extermination one (kill 250) does trigger.

I was able to get daily GF reward and conquest points for one char earlier in the week, but not today.

Is something dropping me out of GF somehow?? Some FP runs have some hiccups, like a team mate dc'ing, but others have been smooth, no dc's, no deaths, everything gets one shot, and my weekly always advances for each FP. Only thing that comes to minds is I'm getting dropped from GF somehow?

Edited by ButeoRegalis

I noticed that sometimes the Weekly missions-Intro, weekly randomx1, and the weekly for Tact and HM bug out some times and don't get credit. I don't know what causes this but i did find a fix.

Once you have said mission logged [Weekly] XXX ...open the mission tab, select that mission, then click the reset button for it. I do that and it works for me all the time, i just made it a habit of logging them then going into the tab to reset them. If the reset button is not clickable then your fine, but if you can click it then it is bugged and wont get credit till you reset the mission.

Ok, so I ran another one, and this time I clicked the thingie that ends the mission (Czerka, the last terminal after the special executive boss) and this time I got all the credits, including conquest.

Is that the problem? Only the person doing the clicking gets the conquest credit???