Bug of Solo Player Characters in Shadow' een Temple Ruins - Hoth- YOU AINT SITH@JEDI

Eric_Skynwalker

I have bloody had it and this is my vent thread. :hope_03: When I get to Hoth and go to do the Shadow' een Temple Ruins......I GET MY ARSE KICKED by 9 SPAWNED Temple Battle Droids while I and my Proffessor Companion attempt to open the Assassin Temple Ruins Door. THE DARN TEMPLE RUINS Map needs to be reworked so you only have to attack and defeat 6 Battle Droids instead of 9, if you DO NOT DEFEAT ALL 9 then your arse is kicked all the way back to the Leth Outpost Base. DEVELOPERS AND YOU DARN YOU AINT SITH@jEDI CONVENT GUILD quit respawning too many Darn Battle Droids. I WANT TO COMPLETE that mission that Darth Lord Zash gave me to complete and I am at Level 40 right now. If I cannot complete the mission then I will uninstall the SWTOR game since I have many more games at home here I can play on game maps etc. ONE OF THEM is Star Wars that I created based on my experiences of the game Clone War Adventures. Either get rid of the 3 Spawn Droids or I UNINSTALL.