HK-55 reconstruction quest broken

Stormcrest

Just a heads up, the quest to rebuild HK-55 (for subscribers) seems to be broken. It works fine until the point where your programming his targets, the ability bar for his "kill, don't kill" selection is supposed to be there. As a result you can target the mobs summoned but can't set his targeting priorities, locking the mission. I've done this mission successfully on other characters so I know it's not working properly at the moment. It seems like the recent patches did something to break it. I've tried both re-logging and resetting the mission.

EDIT: Apologies, it appears another thread was created for this and I missed it. Hopefully the problem will be corrected soon.

Edited by Stormcrest

Update: I found a work around, the needed commands for HK's targeting appear in your general abilities (accessible from the top bar) so you can drag them into your hot bar and do them that way, without needing the special bar to pop up as was intended.

Not sure if anyone will notice this, but it might help others that are stuck, and give the GMs some indication as to what's wrong.

EDIT: Apparently old news also, for some reason I felt rather clever when I figured this out. Already covered in other threads.

Edited by Stormcrest