Mandalorian Clansman armor bug

NakodaTheJedi

I have tried putting in tickets for this and what not. No response. So now I'm kind of upset. I cannot dye the armor set except for the chest piece....but wait it gets better. I tried unify colors...won't work....I EVEN tried putting a dye in each piece of the armor set.....NOPE STILL DOESN'T WORK.......here is the best part....I tried to take the armor off and it won't come off.

HOWEVER not that it makes a difference when I press c to view my character window all armor pieces were dyed, and when I took the armor off he was naked. BUT outside of that hes still wearing his chest pieced dyed oranged and pale yellow armor and the rest of his gray armor....please help me and respond to this!

Edited by NakodaTheJedi

sigh....my powertech will forever be wearing a bugged armor set im starting to get really ticked off NO ONE from swtor or BW or EA has responded to a single email or ticket...I can't even switch my armor! I mean I can take it off and put a different armor set on but in game it still shows me wearing the mandalorian clansman armor set I WANT IT OFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME I searched in threads and there are posts from may addressing this issue. why have you not fixed it? Better question....why do you keep the armor in game if you can't/aren't going to fix the bug associated to it?

I will bump this every week until its fixed.

Edited by NakodaTheJedi