The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

2 new strongholds exclusively from Cartel market

I'm not really interested in a Cloud City style stronghold, since we already have a sky palace on Nar Shaddaa.

I would love to see an Alderaan stronghold, something built into the face of a cliff with multiple floors, accessible by a winding staircase (and not just an elevator, I really wish Tatooine's SH had a staircase).

In any case, if a new stronghold was going to be a Cartel Market exclusive (not available for credits), it would need to have some amazing feature, not just be on a different planet. Large size would not be amazing enough. If this new stronghold had Day/Night cycle and very slowly changing (or owner-selected) Weather, for example, I would be wiling to pay real money for it.

Edited by Xina_LA

A day/night cycle or changing weather would be awesome! Bonus if we can set it ourselves. It'd be cool if when we went into hook-editing mode, we could see a panel that lets us toggle time of day or weather set to modify our stronghold's mood for RP.

Seconding the idea of an Alderaan palace compound! Though I'd like an in-game way of earning it that isn't the cartel market...like a long set of quests doing favors for the noble houses until you get a token which you can use to unlock the stronghold (maybe Alderaan dailies start giving rep tokens, and there's a vendor selling the Land Grant token). OR you can pay CCs to get it immediately.